Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Front Porch Railing....Finally done!


A year ago we bought our home....You can see the before at the top of my blog....We are still working on the other parts of the front yard...Lots more to be done!



The deck railing didn't take too long, but the weather kinda lengthened the process of touch up painting. It turned out so well. Tyler simply amazes me with his talents. I tell him I want a railing out front and this is what he creates....without drawing it out or anything....I am the opposite I have to write everything down and think about it forever before I even begin. But when I told him what I wanted he created it even better then I had imagined it!!
Tyler built the pole that is out in front and I painted it to match the other poles on the deck. He built every part of the railing. It took lots of cutting, painting, screws and nails. We have been busy. He also made the hand railing along the side so it is easier to get up the stairs now. I absolutely love it!

1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it! Tyler (and you) are quite handy to have around!!!

    ReplyDelete