Thursday, February 4, 2010

Kiddie Table Redo

So we bought this table with 2 chairs at ikea...Unfinished with lots of coloring on it and stains...

So I decided to redo it...and this is what I came up with...

I sanded the top then stained it with leftover stain from the shelves, then painted the legs white. Lots of top finishing coats to keep it from wearing on top. I love how it turned out. I am planning on making little seat cushions for the chairs to add some color should be cute.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. You have really been busy. It's all looking so nice!! I love the table. The kids are going to need their redone soon. I like the contrast of yours and might keep ours white and chalk board paint the table top.?

    Thanks for all the great ideas. Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete